1. Collection of Personal InformationForensic Alpha may collect personal and personally identifiable information from you when use the Website. This personal and personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your stock recommendations, stock holdings, email address, username, password, company name, language, first and last name, phone number, website URL, address, IP address, geolocation data, pixel tags, information collected through cookies, web beacons, website pages accessed, and other analytics data ("Personal Information").
2. Use of Personal InformationForensic Alpha may use the Personal Information that it collects from you to provide you with the Website, to update you on its services, downtime, or changes to the Website, to communicate with you concerning the Website, to change the Website content, and to tailor the Website's content to your preferences.
3. Security of Personal InformationForensic Alpha takes the security of your Personal Information very seriously. To protect the security of your Personal Information, Forensic Alpha, where possible, uses industry standard encryption to protect against unauthorized access to your Personal Information. Though Forensic Alpha takes commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, you are ultimately responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your Personal Information and User Account. In the event you discover that your Personal Information or User Account has been accessed without your authorization, you must immediately inform Forensic Alpha.
4. Transfer of Personal InformationForensic Alpha will not sell your Personal Information to third parties without your authorization. Forensic Alpha may, however, share your Personal Information with third party service providers retained by Forensic Alpha in order to provide you with the Website or its associated content. Additionally, Forensic Alpha may transfer your Personal Information to share information with its parent or subsidiary companies or to a third party in the sale of the Website or Forensic Alpha. Forensic Alpha may also transfer your Personal Information where required to respond to a court order, to respond to a duly authorized subpoena, to respond to regulatory requests by government authorities, or to protect the safety or property of Forensic Alpha or its employees.
5. Your Right To Control Personal InformationYou have the right to control the collection and use of your Personal Information through the Website by taking voluntary actions. You may cease Forensic Alpha collection and use of your Personal Information by terminating your User Account, clearing your web browser cookies, and ceasing your use of the Website. Your California Privacy Rights: Additionally, California residents may obtain, once a year a without charge, a list of the Personal Information that Forensic Alpha has disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes within the previous calendar year. This includes as list of all personal information disclosed to third parties, as well as the names and addresses of the third parties that received your personal information. If you are a California resident and would like to make a request for disclosure under this section, please contact email@example.com.
6. Duty to Update Personal InformationIn using the Website, you have a duty to update Forensic Alpha on changes in your Personal Information if and when they occur. You may update your Personal Information through your User Account control panel. Forensic Alpha will not be held liable or responsible for its inability to contact you as a result of your failure to update your Personal Information.